Perth Glory Terms & Conditions - 2016/17 Season Memberships
These terms form a legally binding contract (Agreement) between Member (you) and the Perth Glory Football Club (Perth Glory) (Club). By purchasing a Perth Glory Membership (Membership) you agree to the terms of this Agreement.
1. Membership Rights
Perth Glory reserves the right to change all or any of the package details enclosed in the Membership season 2016/17 brochure/collateral/website and accompanying application forms, including changing allocated and general admission seating. Perth Glory reserves the right to cancel Membership at any time if, in the opinion of Perth Glory, a Member engages in any unbecoming conduct which is prejudicial, or likely to be prejudicial, to the interests or reputation to the game, Perth Glory, Football Federation Australia (FFA), or any of their sponsors. Perth Glory reserves the right to not accept any application for Membership in its absolute discretion. Once an application for Membership is sent to the Club you will receive a confirmation email to the address indicated in your application and your Membership purchase is final and cannot be cancelled for any reason during the purchased season.
2. Membership Terms
- 2.1 Perth Glory 2016/17 Membership holders have an exclusive renewal period until close of business at 5pm on Wednesday 20th July, 2016. After this date any seats not renewed will be released and made available for purchase to existing Members who wish to upgrade or new Members purchasing a new Membership. Seat location will be determined at the time of purchase, and is not subject to change at any time.
- 2.2 All prices included in the Membership brochure are inclusive of all fees and GST.
- 2.3 You will be entitled to the Club Membership benefits in the category applied and paid for. Club Membership does not entitle you to any other right except as expressly set out in these terms and conditions. Specifically, a Season Ticket or Club Membership does not entitle you to entry into Finals Series fixtures; however wherever possible you will have priority booking rights for such fixtures. Club Membership does not give you any rights to attend or vote in any meeting of the Club or to participate in any dividend entitlement of any nature whatsoever. Please see the terms on Simply Glory Payment Plan (No.3) for voting rights to Members Choice Player of the Year.
- 2.4 Club Memberships expire upon the conclusion of the relevant Hyundai A-League season. You will receive first right to renew your club Membership. Seat locations are subject to availability and will be determined at the time of purchase.
- 2.5 Membership card must be presented at entry at each home fixtured game to gain entry (excluding Deep Purple). Deep Purple Members require a paper ticket that will be issued to them prior to the game by Perth Glory. Perth Glory require a minimum of 15 business days notice for all ticket requests to be guaranteed.
- 2.6 All Members must take responsibility for updating all personal details by either using their personal log-in to our Membership portal, contact the club on 08 9492 6000 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Perth Glory FC communicates to Members via email and holds no responsibility for Members not receiving any communications due to the purchasers’ failure to update their personal details.
2.7 Replacement of any lost, stolen and damaged Membership card will incur a cost of $10.00. These Membership cards will be immediately cancelled (within the next business day) and new passes will be issued within 7 working days. Should the replacement card not be available for the next home game Perth Glory will issue a Lost Ticket Voucher (LTV) at the Membership Counter at nib Stadium Gate 1 on Match Day.
The Membership team is located at the Membership Office at Gate 1 at nib Stadium on match day. Photo ID will be required when collecting from the Membership Office.
- 2.8 Junior (Children) Membership (and the child component of family Membership) apply to persons 3-16 years or younger as at the time of purchasing their Membership.
2.9 Family Membership consists of two (2) adults and two (2) or (1) Adult and three (3) Children. Children must be 16 years or under at the time of purchase. Additional junior Members can be added to each Family Membership at a reduced rate when purchased in the one transaction with a Family Membership by contacting the Membership Team on (08) 9492 6000.
Children under 3 at the time of purchase are admitted free if they sit on the lap of an adult, however if they take up a seat they must pay the applicable junior rate.
- 2.10 Concession Membership applies to Australian Aged Pension, Seniors Card, Disability Pension card (carer is admitted free of charge with purchase of wheelchair seating only). Perth Glory accepts the Companion card and Full time Tertiary students with Student ID. Proof of eligibility for child and concession Membership MUST be available for display on entry into the venue, at point of sale and point of collection or season tickets and/or game day tickets can be cancelled.
- 2.11 Members wishing to sit within an organised active supporter group must purchase a Shed Membership situated in the dedicated area. For those under 18 years must purchase a Silver membership and sit in the North blocks of nib Stadium.
- 2.12 Perth Glory FC season Memberships do not include entry to the Football Federation’s ‘Regional Round’ fixture or FFA Cup fixture even if the game is in Perth. For the 2016/17 season however, those who renew before the same seat guarantee deadline get a free ticket each for every home FFA Cup match excluding Cup Final.
- 2.13 Membership cards are transferable, and will allow entry to patrons regardless of the printed name on the card. However each ticket will only permit one (1) entry per match. Adults and concession holders may not enter on a child’s Membership card. Adults may not enter on a concession Membership card.
- 2.14 Memberships are to be paid in full by the various payment options or instalments via our Simple Glory Payment Play (SGPP) or 2016/17 Payment Plan provided a valid credit card number is supplied.
- 2.15 2016/17 Payment Plan, first instalment, including fees, must be paid upon purchase of the membership with the remaining three (3) payments being charged monthly until full payment is made. Our 216/17 Payment Plan option is available to make it more convenient and affordable for you to pay your 2016/17 membership. Instalments can be debited from you Visa or MasterCard on the first day of each month following the initial one-off payment due overnight on the date of purchase.
Renew or Purchase now and your instalments will be spread over 4 easy payments, there is a $1 administration fee for each instalment of each month depending on the day of the week – ie weekends or Public Holidays). If any of these three (3) payments are not paid on schedule.
Perth Glory reserves the right to process any outstanding instalments within a 14 day period form the time of the original rejected instalment with notification to the member. Perth Glory reserves the right to cancel the membership without notice to the member, with all rights forfeited by the member with no refund given for any payments made. If a payment is missed for whatever reason, you may be charged additional instalments at the next scheduled payment dates to catch up your payments. If your credit card details change it is your responsibility to inform the Perth Glory Membership Team on (08) 9492 6000. For any membership renewed or purchased after 1 October 2016, the number of monthly repayments will reduce to ensure the full payment is completed by end of January 2016
Perth Glory FC "Simply Glory Payment Plan" Terms and Conditions
- 3.1 The Perth Glory FC Simply Glory Payment Plan (SGPP) enables Perth Glory FC members to automatically roll over your membership from year to year. SGPP is open to all members who elect to pay membership fees using a MasterCard or Visa
- 3.2 If you pay your membership fees by MasterCard or Visa credit or debit card and opt-in to SGPP in accordance with directions issued by the Club from time to time, you authorise Perth Glory FC to automatically renew your membership each season into the same seat (if applicable) and package (or a reasonably comparable package) and to deduct the applicable membership fees from the MasterCard or Visa credit or debit card used to purchase your previous membership
- 3.3 You acknowledge that membership fees may increase from season to season. Perth Glory FC will provide reasonable prior notice of any changes to membership fees
- 3.4 If you participate in the SGPP program, the Club will contact you prior to processing any renewal. You will have 28 days from the date of the Club’s notice to advise the Club of any changes or upgrades you wish to make to your membership package, or to notify Perth Glory FC in writing if you do not wish to roll over your membership into the next season. Strict timeframes apply. If you do not notify the Club that you do not wish to roll over your membership during this period, you will be taken to have agreed to your membership being rolled over
- 3.5 By joining the SGPP program, you authorise Perth Glory FC to arrange a transfer of funds from your nominated credit or debit card in the amount applicable to your membership type and at the intervals which applied in relation to the preceding season
- 3.6 If you wish to change your nominated credit or debit card from which payments are deducted at any time, you will need to contact Membership Services on 08 9492 6000. It is the responsibility of each Member to ensure that: (a) the account details you have provided are correct, including notification should the expiry date change within the program; (b) you have sufficient clear funds available in the nominated account on the scheduled drawing date
- 3.7 Any junior or concession member who no longer meets age restrictions will automatically be upgraded to the correct membership level. This information will be outlined in the renewal roll-over communication. This also applies to junior members in family memberships
- 3.8 To be accepted in the SGPP program, members must provide Perth Glory FC with their full contact details as per the Membership registration form. You must ensure all contact details are up-to-date and notify Perth Glory FC of any changes
- 3.9 You must ensure that:
- the account details you have provided are correct, and notify Perth Glory FC immediately should the expiry date change within the 6-month plan;
- you have sufficient clear funds available on your nominated MasterCard or Visa credit or debit card on the scheduled instalment date
- 3.10 Any person who holds a concession membership (including as a claim of concession status resulting from an upgrade in accordance with paragraph 7), must provide proof of concession. Your concession card must be valid for the whole season. New concession details are to be provided on application form and again when the card expires. Failure to do so may result in application automatically being processed as an adult membership or refusal of entry at the gates
- 3.11 If your payment is returned or dishonoured by your financial institution, Perth Glory FC will contact you to request immediate payment. Any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you
- 3.12 Perth Glory FC may action the following on your Membership if your drawing is dishonoured by your financial institution:
- If your payment defaults on three (3) consecutive occasions your Membership will be suspended
- If your payment defaults on four (4) consecutive occasions your Membership will be suspended and your seat may be released for sale for the next match
- If your payment defaults on five (5) consecutive occasions your Membership will be cancelled and your Membership may be on-sold
- 3.13 Your Membership may be reinstated upon payment of the overdue amount. Where a payment appears in arrears by more than 90 days, the Club reserves the right to cancel your Membership and on-sell your Membership seat where a reserved seat Membership has been purchased
- 3.14 Members with outstanding debt will be unable to renew their membership until all outstanding money owed is paid up
- 3.15 Members use the SGPP program at their own risk entirely and Perth Glory FC accepts no liability for any matter arising from your use of the program
- 3.16 If you believe that a withdrawal has been initiated incorrectly, please contact Perth Glory FC Membership Services on 08 9492 6000. You will receive a full refund of the withdrawal amount if we cannot substantiate the reason for drawing
Direct monthly payments will be deducted in 6 equal instalments with all payments equal to total package price divided (Minus the initial amount due immediately upon initial purchase) by 6 plus a $1 administration fee/instalment. Payment will be deducted upon receipt of your application and then monthly on the 1st day of each month via a nominated VISA or MasterCard only
Payment Periods are from the date of purchase through to April 1st 2017. Instalment due dates will fall on the first day of every month. Payment plans are for 6 months starting on 1st July 2016.
Initial Purchase payment Payment 1 Payment 2 Payment 3 Payment 4 Payment 5 Payment 6 7-Jun-16 to 30-Jun-16 1-Jul-16 1-Aug-16 1-Sep-16 1-Oct-16 1-Nov-16 1-Dec-16 Initial Purchase payment Payment 1 Payment 2 Payment 3 Payment 4 Payment 5 Payment 6 1-Jul-16 to 31-Jul-16 1-Aug-16 1-Sep-16 1-Oct-16 1-Nov-16 1-Dec-16 1-Jan-17 Initial Purchase payment Payment 1 Payment 2 Payment 3 Payment 4 Payment 5 Payment 6 1-Aug-16 to 31-Aug-16 1-Sep-16 1-Oct-16 1-Nov-16 1-Dec-16 1-Jan-17 1-Feb-17 Initial Purchase payment Payment 1 Payment 2 Payment 3 Payment 4 Payment 5 Payment 6 1-Sep-16 to 30-Sep-16 1-Oct-16 1-Nov-16 1-Dec-16 1-Jan-17 1-Feb-17 1-Mar-17 Initial Purchase payment Payment 1 Payment 2 Payment 3 Payment 4 Payment 5 Payment 6 1-Oct-16 to 31-Oct-16 1-Nov-16 1-Dec-16 1-Jan-17 1-Feb-17 1-Mar-17 1-Apr-17
4. Cancellation, Fees and Replacements
- 4.1 Once your Membership application is submitted to the Club you cannot cancel your Membership. Exchanges are allowable in situations where incorrect purchase has occurred and is subject to category availability.
- 4.2 Dishonoured credit card payments: if a credit card payment is declined by your bank, you will be contacted regarding an alternate form of payment. If the further payment option is not successful your order will be removed from the seating allocation queue.
- 4.3 Dishonoured cheque payments: if a cheque is dishonoured, you will be contacted for a further form of payment. All dishonoured cheques will incur an immediate fee of $20 as these fees are applied by the bank. If the further payment option is not successful your order will be removed from the seating allocation queue.
- 4.4 The Club's use of nib Stadium is subject to the terms of the venue agreement Between the Club and nib Stadium. The Club's A-League home games have been scheduled to minimise the prospect of Matches being cancelled however you acknowledge that all Matches are subject to cancellation or rescheduling to another date, at any time and for any reason.
- 4.5 If a Match is cancelled and cannot be rescheduled, the Club will consider refunding the Discounted Value of the ticket. If a Match is cancelled and rescheduled to a venue outside of Perth, the Club will refund the Discounted Value of the Ticket or (if you elect) exchange your Ticket for a ticket of the same or lower face value to the rescheduled Match. Any refund or exchange entitlement must be applied for in accordance with instructions and time frames issued by the Club and/or its ticketing agent from time to time.
- 4.6 Subject to your Consumer Rights, you cannot obtain a refund or exchange your Ticket if: (a) the date or time of, or teams participating in, a Match changes after the date you purchased your Ticket; (b) the Match is rescheduled to another venue in Perth; or (c) after a Match has started it is cancelled for any reason.
4.7 Subject to Trade Practices Act (TPA):
- the Club is not liable to you for any loss or damage you suffer as a result of the Hyundai A-League or any Match being cancelled, postponed or changed; and
- the Club disclaims the existence of any common law duty of care to you and any holder of the ticket.
- 4.8 The Club will not replace your Ticket, if lost, stolen, forgotten, damaged, forged or unreadable.
- 4.9 You will bear the prevailing replacement fee(s) for the replacement of a lost, stolen or damaged Ticket.
- 4.10 The Club reserves the right to cancel a Membership at any time if, in the opinion of the Club, a Member engages in Disruptive Behaviour.
- 4.11 The Club reserves the right to immediately cancel or suspend a Membership at any time if, in the opinion of the Club, a Member engages in the misuse of their season ticket/Membership card.
- 4.12 Perth Glory reserves the right to cancel the Membership without notice to the Member, with all rights forfeited by the Member with no refund given for any payments made. If a payment is missed for whatever reason, you may be charged additional instalments at the next scheduled payment dates to catch up your payments.
- 4.13 Deep Purple Members anywhere in Australia will get their membership pack posted to them at no additional charge. Those outside of Australia however will need to pay additional postage charges for the members pack if they are unable to provide an Australia address. Postage charge is determined by country of the postal address.
- 4.14 The club reserves the right to charge a $20 replacement fee for lost, stolen or damaged Membership cards.
- 4.15 The Club reserves the right to charge a $5 Admin fee for the issuing of lost card/lost ticket voucher and ID must be presented for verification on receipt of the voucher.
- 4.16 An additional $1.00 Administration Fee will be charged on each instalment via the Simple Glory Payment Plan (SGPP) or 2016/17 Payment Plan.
- 4.17 Lost Platinum Member Season Parking Pass will not be replaced. Only one will be issued before the start of the season.
5. Ticket Conditions
In respect of all Tickets you receive as part of your season ticket or club Membership, you must comply and must ensure that each subsequent holder of any of your Tickets complies with: (a) this Agreement; (b) the ticketing conditions as set out on the back of the Tickets; and (c) the rules and regulations of nib Stadium, including terms of entry and any restricted or prohibited items.
You agree with the Club: (a) not to resell or transfer the Ticket at a premium; (b) not to use Tickets for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services; and (c) not to bundle Tickets with other goods or services, without the Club’s prior written consent. If this condition is breached, the Club may, in addition to any other remedy and even if the holder of the Ticket did not have notice of the condition or the breach, deny the holder admission to any Match or Matches and retain the price of the Ticket.
You must comply with FFA’s Terms of Admission (available on www.footballaustralia.com.au) and must not enter the playing enclosure of a venue at any time and, if you do, you may be fined, expelled from the venue or banned from attending further Matches and subject to legal action. If you are expelled from the venue, you will not be entitled to a refund on any part of your season ticket or Membership.
The Club reserves the right to cancel any season ticket or Club Membership at any time if, in the opinion of the Club, you engage in any disruptive behaviour which is prejudicial, or likely to be prejudicial, to the interests or reputation of football, the Club, FFA or any of their sponsors. If your season ticket or Club Membership is cancelled due to conduct, you will not be entitled to any refund. Disruptive behaviour may include any attempted or actual act or omission by a person that constitutes a breach of the Terms of Admission, Stadium Conditions of Entry or Spectator Code of Behaviour; or behaviour that jeopardises, or has the potential to jeopardise, the safety or security of a Match.
6. Limitation of liability
Nothing in this clause affects your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or similar legislation under which the Club’s liability may not be excluded, restricted or modified by private agreement (Consumer Rights).
If the Club is liable to you for any: (a) breach by the Club of any express term of this Agreement; (b) breach by the Club of any term implied into this Agreement under the general law; or (c) any tort committed by the Club (including negligence but not including fraud), the Club’s liability to you is limited (at the Club’s election) to the Club repaying any amounts paid by you under this Agreement or supplying or resupplying any Tickets to which you are entitled in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
Subject to your Consumer Rights, (a) the Club is not liable to you for any loss or damage you suffer as a result of the Hyundai A-League or any Match being cancelled, postponed or changed; and (b) the Club disclaims the existence of any common law duty of care to you and any holder of the Ticket. Cancellation, Refunds and Replacements.
Once your Season Ticket or Club Membership application is submitted to the Club you cannot cancel your season ticket or Club Membership and refunds and exchanges are allowed only as expressed in this Agreement.
The Club's use of nib Stadium is subject to priority access rights of rugby, and certain special events (Priority Venue Rights). The Club's A-League home games have been scheduled to minimise the prospect of Matches being cancelled as a result of the Priority Venue Rights, however you acknowledge that all Matches are subject to cancellation or rescheduling to another date or venue due to third parties exercising the Priority Venue Rights.
Subject to your Consumer Rights, you cannot obtain a refund or exchange your Ticket if: (a) the date or time of, or teams participating in, a Match changes after the date you purchased your Ticket; (b) the Match is rescheduled to another venue in Wellington; or (c) after a Match has started it is cancelled for any reason.
You will bear the prevailing replacement fee(s) for the replacement of a lost, stolen or damaged Ticket.
7. Privacy Statement
The Club respects the privacy of the individuals on whom the Club collects uses and discloses personal information. Any personal information provided by a Member is stored securely and held by the Club and the nominated ticketing agent.
The personal information that the Club collects from you (such as but not limited to physical mailing address, phone numbers and email addresses) may be used for the purposes of keeping you informed about your season ticket or Club Membership status.
The personal information that the Club collects about you is used for the purpose of processing your season ticket or Club Membership and providing you with football related information from the Club and FFA. Unless you elect otherwise, you agree to the disclosure of personal information about your Membership to the Club's sponsors, FFA and FFA's sponsors and that you may be contacted by such persons during the life of the Membership with special offers and promotional information about their services and products. You may direct any questions or concerns about how the Club may collect, use or store your personal information to email@example.com
The Club may choose not to enforce a term of this Agreement in some cases in its absolute discretion without affecting its right to enforce that term in other cases, including by replacing Tickets if you can demonstrate proof or purchase and identity acceptable to the Club.
All dates, times, participating teams and venues of Matches are as specified on the www.footballaustralia.com.au from time to time and may change without notice to you.
This Agreement: (a) is governed by the law applicable Australia and each party submits to the jurisdiction of the Australian Courts; and (b) is the entire agreement between Club and you in respect of its subject matter and supersedes any prior agreement, representation or promotional material.
All details outlined in the Frequently Asked Questions form part of the Terms and Conditions.
In this Agreement:
Discounted Value means the price paid for the Membership divided by applicable number of games and excluding booking and transaction fees.
FFA means Football Federation Australia Limited, which is the national governing body of Football in Australia.
Hyundai A-League means the national club competition staged by FFA known as the Hyundai A-League (or a name as otherwise notified by FFA).
Match means a match in the Hyundai A-League in which Perth Glory FC participates in at the date, time and venue and against the opposing team as specified on www.footballaustralia.com.au from time to time, but excludes the Finals Series, FFA Cup and any other match, competition or tournament staged or sanctioned by FFA.
Member Benefits mean Perth Glory FC Members only newsletters, Perth Glory FC plastic Members card, access to Members events, Members Merchandise Pack, priority rights to purchase tickets to any finals series match at nib Stadium.
Platinum Membership: season ticket to all Perth Glory FC regular season Matches played at nib Stadium, in a Premium reserved seat located in the Grand Stand, or a nominated reserved seat at any other ground deemed as a Perth Glory FC home match;
Gold Plus Membership: season ticket to all Perth Glory FC regular season Matches played at nib Stadium, in a premium reserved seat in the allocated Gold Plus Blocks, or a nominated reserved seat at any other ground deemed as a Perth Glory FC home match;
Gold Membership: season ticket to all Perth Glory FC regular season Matches played at nib Stadium, in a premium reserved seat in the allocated Gold Plus Blocks, or a nominated reserved seat at any other ground deemed as a Perth Glory FC home match;
Silver Membership: season ticket to all Perth Glory FC regular season Matches played at nib in a unreserved seat in the allocated Silver Blocks, or a nominated reserved seat at any other ground deemed as a Perth Glory FC home match;
Shed Membership: season ticket to all Perth Glory FC regular season Matches played at nib Stadium in a standing room only in the Shed area, or a nominated reserved seat at any other ground deemed as a Perth Glory FC home match; All patrons must be over the age of 18 Photograph ID MUST be available for display on entry into the venue, at point of sale and point of collection or season tickets/Membership and/or game day tickets can be cancelled.
Shed Flexi Membership: season ticket to any 5 fixtured home games of your choice to Perth Glory FC regular season Matches played at nib Stadium in a standing room only in the Shed area, or a nominated reserved seat at any other ground deemed as a Perth Glory FC home match; All patrons must be over the age of 18 Photograph ID MUST be available for display on entry into the venue, at point of sale and point of collection or season tickets/Membership and/or game day tickets can be cancelled.
Flexi Membership: Membership card entitles you entry to any 5 fixtured home games of your choice by presenting your card for scanning at any entry point at nib stadium. Membership packs are subject to availability and will be determined at the time of purchase.
Deep Purple Membership: Membership Cards are given for discount entitlements only and do not grant entry into the games unless a paper ticket is issued and presented at the gates to gain entry. Please contact the club at least 21 days prior to your requested game/s to enable Perth Glory to issue you with a paper ticket for entry. Members inside of Australia will receive their packs posted at no additional cost. Members outside of Australia will need to pay the applicable international postal charges. Perth Glory will automatically action the postal of member merchandise packs once they arrive to our offices which is expected to be in September 2016
Country Membership: Country membership to include a free family pass (2 Adults & 2 Juniors) to any 1 Perth Glory home game of your choice, a specially designed commemorative membership pennant to proudly display on your wall at home and 2 team posters. NB: The Country Membership is only available to those outside of a 75km radius of the Perth CBD
Grassroots to Glory: is only available for Football West registered players 16 years and under and must supply their Football West registration number. This entitles the registered player access to the first three (3) home games held at nib Stadium of the FFA fixture home and away season.